Window Configurations: Choosing the Perfect Style for your Space
Our panoramic and tilt-turn windows come in various designs, each offering distinct aesthetics and functionalities. Here are some common designs you might find interesting for your next project.
Contemporary & Modern
- Clean Lines: Minimalist frames and sleek profiles that suit modern architecture.
- Large Panes: Often characterized by expansive glass panels, offering unobstructed views and abundant natural light.
- Monochromatic Finishes: Popular finishes include black, white, or metallic finishes, enhancing the modern aesthetic.
- Divided Panes: Multi-pane configurations with grids or mullions can add a traditional touch.
- Decorative Details: SDL decorative elements on the glass enhance the window's visual appeal.
- Wooden Finishes: Imitation wood finishes can replicate the wooden aesthetic you would see in traditional style homes
- Geometric Shapes: Our windows can be customized into various shapes like arched or triangular, offering unique design options.
- Color Customization: They can be powder-coated in various colors, providing flexibility to match or contrast with the building's exterior or interior palette.
- Hardware Variations: Different handle finishes allow for personalization and can complement the overall design theme.
- Floor-to-Ceiling: These extend from the floor to the ceiling, creating a dramatic visual impact and maximizing light intake.
- Corner Windows: Designed to fit seamlessly into corners, providing panoramic views and a unique architectural element.
Our windows and doors offer a range of design possibilities, catering to various architectural styles and personal preferences. Whether you're aiming for a contemporary, traditional, or customized look, these windows can be adapted to meet both aesthetic and functional requirements, making them a versatile choice for different construction and design projects.