Hand-Crafted With European Artisanal Ingenuity
Adurra’s Patio Parasols are uniquely designed to provide full UVA/UVB sun protection, endure all climates, and adeptly enrich any residential or commercial environment; from restaurant terraces, hotel pool areas, sun decks and yard patios.. They are elegantly hand-crafted with the finest quality materials and technical ingenuity by expert artisans
Their chic and elegant styles are available in an infinite number of models, designs, sizes and heights or can be custom-tailored to your specifications. Our easy-care canopies are UV-protected, 100% waterproof, flame retardant, thermo sealed, dirt and water repellant, and effortlessly fasten closed. They also come in variety of colors, fabric types and can be personalized with custom logos or text.
Umbrella Frames & Artisanal Components;
• Umbrella support beams are made from iron and coated with zinc, before being oven-epoxied to render them impervious to rust and other atmospheric factors.
• You can also choose support columns made of marine-grade steel.
• The umbrella frames are available in composite-aluminum or Iroko wood.
• We only use Iroko (Chlorophora excelsa) wood, an indigenous African type teak because it is extremely tough, dense, very durable and exceptionally beautiful.
• The cement bases are trimmed with river washed pebbles and steel plating for perfect balance and endurance.
• All the steel and aluminum components can be powder coated in desired color.
• For maximum durability, reliability and stability we highly recommend ground installation.
In essence, all the materials are of the state-of-the-art quality, right down to our marine-grade stainless steel fasteners including our ergonomic open/close pulley system.
Adurra’s explicit attention to detail and sophisticated design process provides our parasols an exclusive craftsmanship and elegance and you simply can’t find anywhere else.